With a length of 660 meters and a width of 65 meters, The Squaire in Frankfurt is one of the largest office properties in the world.
Together with YIT Germany GmbH, HERMOS implemented the instrumentation and control technology for the heating, ventilation and air conditioning control centers as well as the room automation. Furthermore, the smoke heat extractors, hotel booking systems and hazard alarm systems are connected. The MBE FIS implemented on the component servers and the central BMS server forms the basis for the operation, monitoring and control of the systems as well as the data and message management.
- Economically and strategically sustainable operation
- Integration of systems increases energy and operational efficiency
- Dynamic space management
Bus systems: K-Bus, Modbus/IP, DALI, EnOcean
Physical data points: 350.000
Features & Highlights
- In case of reconstruction measures, a new room can be defined via the user interface
- no time-consuming and costly rewiring
- Open system, technological innovations are imported centrally via the automation stations